Steele CreeklFort Mill Dentists
Ayrsley Family Dentistry


Fillings are done to remove decay, and replace the affected tooth structure. It is called a filling because a new material fills the hole that decay left. Today, most teeth are treated with bonded tooth colored composite resin fillings and/or porcelain fillings called inlays or onlays. Caught early enough, cavities can be treated easily and painlessly. If not treated, decay can lead to tooth pain and/or infection, and the tooth would need a root canal treatment or extraction.

« Back to General Dentistry

Join Our Mailing List:

Call today for a
free Invisalign consultation
Call 980-297-7071